FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• omg no!!! dont let romanist join!..if all the best players join skullz who u gonna fight against!? tongue......... just kidding, good luck wink
    • RomanisT was teleported by a cheater, he couldn't stop that, so it was not his fault. He himself didn't cheat.

The Simple Native Trainer isn't for freemode only. It's for Freemode, Party mode and Singleplayer. Every clan I know has at least one member with such a trainer, even you, greetz to Rmno. IWI is the only clan that thinks using this trainer is cheating and therefore you should just be ignored by everyone. As I said before you don't make the rules what is cheating and what is not. We could randomly invent some rules too, e.g. Q users are cheaters or everyone with Red Bandana is a cheater. (I know IWI don't cheat, they just suck)

Maybe he was an easy kill at the time he played with you. If you play only with amateurs you lose some skill that's normal. If he still was an easy kill now we wouldn't let him join.

Hm and you think people that are easy skills are perfect Skull? So, all Skullz are easy kills? Why you don't want clan war then? OH I see because we are cheaters....

That's the lamest excuse you could find to not get pawned by us....
      • Well, honestly I don't know why you all lose your time answering... I think we all got better thing to do.  grin
        • lol what is this for bullshit roman joins IWI without troubles and now he leaves IWI and they finally find something about him to cry about? and look who is talking a 2010 player vs 2008/2009 players like u know better then us. i heard from delka u leaving all his dm games to come up so high in Deathmatch u should care less about TS and care more about kdr it shows ur skill lvl too nab!

and who is easy to kill?

end discussion!  :P
          • why you dont respect the resignation of RomanisT huh

Heretic you are first reason why I left the IWI!!!

I was happy in IWI,until you join.you always make problems with other player and all good player are for you cheater.

yes, I know my english is bad  tongue
            • Just LOL.
              Nowa, this post is the greatest thing you could do. smiley
              • Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? :[/i]
                video editing and photoshop skills

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you forgot ...web hacking (vkontakte)  ;D

anyway you were alyways good friend
                and it is always fun to play with you  :P

like in Nemesis case I don't have much to say  :P

and for heretic
                I'm worst in clan,cos i don't play and yet even I am in this weak form better then you

hehe looks like I can now (maybe) leave the clan

• He he, are you really, really sure that we are the ones who are crying?  wink
                  You can fool the others younger boys here, but I can clearly feel your stomach aching for all this stuff.  kiss
                  • good luck roman laugh
                    • Welcome to the family Salvatore

now your soul is on one way to hell  cool

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.